Saturday, April 11, 2015

Logan Wedding

On Saturday, Nate and I drove to Utah again for a wedding.  Nate's friend, Ben, got married in the Logan temple.  We were already running late/ right on time when I realized 30 minutes into the drive that I forgot my temple recommend.  Thankfully, Nate drives a little fast and we got there in just enough time for them to look up my recommend and I was able to attend.  I'd never been inside the Logan temple so I really wanted to go!  After the sealing, we stuck around for a bit for pictures and then went to their absolutely gorgeous luncheon.  I guess luncheon's are a thing out here.  We just went to Subway for our after wedding meal haha  Everyone else went to Chick-fil-A I think.  Nothing fancy for us Tucker's!  Instead of staying in Logan all day and waiting for the reception, we decided to go home early and attend the drive-in that night.  We watched Cinderella and Furious 7.  Well, Nate watched both, I feel asleep for the second.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...