Saturday, April 18, 2015

Whitney Weekend

I was so lucky to have Whitney come and visit me from Washington last weekend!  It has been soooo long since I've seen her and I needed a little Whitney time!  She now has two babies and the last time I saw her she only had one...who was just a few months old at the time.

We met first at the Idaho Falls zoo.  It's a small one, but it's perfect for an 18 month old.  I'd have to say the flamingos were my favorite this time and it's hard to explain why.  But we took our picture in front of them to remember their awesomeness.



After the zoo we went to Bambino's in Rigby for a Great Bambino!  I forgot to take any pictures there... We ended up at our little apartment and first thing's first...diaper change time!  Aren't they cute??

Me and little Whitney.

And little Wade...

For dinner we grilled out hamburgers with the Duffy's and so the girls swang while the boys grilled.  They sure tasted yummy!




Val just loved Nate...awwwweeeeee.  Isn't he the greatest??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...