Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Nate's Birthday!

Well, I thought I was going to be able to surprise Nate for his birthday again and have a surprise party with all of our friends.  I even texted people to let them know when to be at our house and had set up a plan to get Nate out of the house for a bit.  My plans were ruined when Nate started inviting people over for cake...  So it turned out we just had a party.

First we went to Fuji Japanese Hibachi and Sushi in Idaho Falls.  It just happened to be opening night!  We went with Nate's friend, Ben, and his fiance, friend, and sister.



To kill some time, we went to the mall so Nate could have a massage in the $1 massage chairs.  I think this was his favorite birthday present!



After dinner we went back to our apartment for cake with some of our friends from the ward.  I made a strawberry shortcake cake that turned out half decent but I definitely have room for improvement :)



He got a shirt and a water filter.  I'm an awesome wife :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...